avbryt
Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 

Future Prospect of DNB Mutual Funds

Bidragsyter

Future Prospect of DNB Mutual Funds

Hi, 

I am wondering about the Future Prospect of the following DNB Mutual Funds. 

DNB Finance 

DNB Norge

DNB Norge Indeks

DNB Technology 

DNB Norgen 

DNB Grønt Norden 

Presently all of them have good returns, how about their returns in next three or six months ? Is this good time to invest now, sold or hold ? 

4 SVAR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sv: Future Prospect of DNB Mutual Funds

Hi john_bravo. 

Thank you for asking. We can not give advice on investments in writing in this forum, and about returns in a three or six months perspective. If you would like to, I can ask one of our investment-advisers to contact you? 

We will post our monthly prospect in a few days, I will recommend you to stay tuned to see which sectors we believe will perform better the next month. I have attached the latest reports for the funds you are looking at. 

Latest report for DNB Norge

Latest report for DNB Technology

Latest report for DNB Norden

Latest report for DNB Grønt Norden

Why do you find these mutual funds extra interesting right now? That can be interesting for others to read about.

Have a nice day! 

Ida - Community Manager i DNB
Bidragsyter

Hello, 

The Stock Exchange is bit down from last one week and DNB Mutual Funds follow the same trend. Can we say anything about DNB Mutual Funds in comming week ? Would they recover ? 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! 

Last week we got to see volatility in the stock exchange market, and our equity funds fell proportionally with the markets. On the other hand this week has had a good start. Variations are something we have to get used to in a time from now, as the markets are more turbulent.

In our monthly prospect for October we take a neutral standing to equities. Satisfactory growth- and earnings potential is still the most important motivations in the stock market. However there are still a lot of challenges associated to a so long-lasting upturn we have seen in the markets at this time.  On the other hand we believe that this will not materialize in the near future.

Read more at www.dnb.no/fond

Ida - Community Manager i DNB
Bidragsyter

Thanks for reply. I am not sure if such negative dips are known to experts few days before they effect the stock exchange market. I am wondering where we can find their opinions and posts related to this ? Is there any information, post or discussion which a investor should follow to know in advance about negative dips in stock exchange ? This will be really helpful to investor to trade in mutual funds.