Viser resultater for 
Søk heller etter 
Mente du: 

Finding the right investor

Bidragsyter

Finding the right investor

Hello

My name is Sergey, I'm a co-founder of EcoFarm http://ecofarm.technology/
Our team has developed a product we called EcoFarm. This is an indoor greenhouse (grow cabinet).
The product concerns many human aspects such as healthy food, kids study and climate change.

The business plan is almost finished and now our team is trying to find investments to start prototyping and testing first farms.
We would be very appreciated if someone with an experrience can guide us where we should look for a right investor.

In the attached document you may find our product presentation. All other documents may be sent on request.

We are hoping for a positive feedback.

Kind regards,
Segey Zhmaev 

EcoFarm Grow Your Own.
5 SVAR 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Sv: Finding the right investor

Hello Sergey!

I'm glad you found your way to our Community! 

Regarding your question, you are in luck! Next week, september 28th, DNB hosts the annual NXT conference, where entrepreneurs and investors can meet. Check out the event, and sign up on startupmatcher!

Best of luck,
Andreas

Bidragsyter

Hi Andreas
Thank you for your suggestion. Is it a particular subject held in the conference or it's just a common meeting?
Regards, Sergey
Community Manager

Hi Sergey,

The conference covers a broad range of topics within the start-up / tech segment. However, as this is one of the largest events in Norway for entrepreneurs and investors, we believe alot of the value in attending is the opportunity to engage in meetings and finding partners/investors. 

best,
Andreas

Hi Sergey,

You presentation document is well put together with an attractive product, but if you intend to send it to prospective investors you might need to add some information here. In particular, what is your ask and what will it go towards?

When it comes to finding investors, you simply need to get out and start knocking on doors.

At The Hub you will find a comprehensive list of angel groups and venture funds in Norway and the Nordics, and you can categorize them by industry/sector:

https://hub.no/funding

This is a good place to start.

Cheers

Bidragsyter

Hi Mads
Very appreciate for the link you sent. This is definitely good place to start. Regarding additional information for investors, I have made a market research and put some numbers how much I need. The only question I'm not aware of is what the interest investors usually ask or require from a new startup company.
Thanks for your feedback
Regards, Sergey